Product returns on non-defective, unused products are available within the first thirty (30) days after the invoice date. Your credit card will be refunded for the full purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable). A $5 processing fee will be applied to all non-defective returns. All non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge, but this charge is typically waived if a replacement product is purchased prior to processing of the merchandise return. Before returning any item you must submit a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) e mail for approval. An RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number for the merchandise you wish to return will be forwarded to you via your e mail address.
All merchandise to be returned must be accompanied by an RMA number and be in its original packaging. The product must be unused, unaltered and unchanged from it's original state. Merchandise must be returned in "new, unused" condition, in original packaging (in re-saleable condition) and with all instructions, manuals, warranty cards and accessories. Any merchandise returned that does not meet this criteria may be subjected to an additional $25 handling fee or refusal.
A separate RMA number may be required for each part that is to be returned. The item and RMA number must match for the return to be accepted. Absolutely no returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number. Due to the nature of their use, racing parts are not covered by warranty once they have been used. When it is determined the part is defective, we will either replace it or offer you a refund (depending on warranty from each manufacturer). No refunds will be given on shipping charges.
Sorry, we can not accept returns on any opened computer software or consumable type products (brake fluid, polishes, cleaners, etc.)
Please follow the following steps when requesting your return to ensure prompt and processing and credit to your account:
- Contact us with a Product Return Request to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA)- Get an RMA by emailing email@example.com and put your order number in the subject line and then the reason for the return in the body of the email. We will then email you an RMA # within 24hrs.
- All merchandise to be returned must be accompanied by an RMA number and in its original packaging. The product must be unused, unaltered and unchanged from its original state. Any merchandise returned that does not meet this criteria may be subjected to an additional handling fee or refused.
- You will receive an RMA number via E Mail (or over the telephone if we can't reach you via e mail) with shipping instructions and address to send your merchandise.
- Pack the parts carefully to avoid any damage during shipping. Always use a sturdy shipping carton to ship the parts back to us (if possible, please use the carton that you received the part in from us). Clearly print the RMA Number on the outside of the shipping carton (not the actual merchandise packaging being returned). Please do not write on, use tape, or affix shipping labels to the product package itself, because we must return it to stock and we can't re-sell a box that has been defaced.
- We need the invoice number, or better yet, a copy of the original invoice or packing slip showing when the product was purchased. Please include this information with merchandise you are returning. Returns will be assessed a $5 processing fee per RMA number. This fee will be deducted from the amount credited to your credit card account, plus any applicable restocking charges, typically 15% of purchase price.
- NOTE: The return/refund of any item purchased with Free Shipping will void the Free Shipping promotion and will be subject to a restock fee of up to equal value of the original order shipping cost. This cost will be deducted from the credit issued for this return.
NOTE: The return/refund of any item purchased with Free Shipping Promotions or Flat Rate Shipping Promotions will effectively void the shipping promotion and will be subject to a restock fee of up to equal value of the original order shipping cost. This cost will be deducted from the credit issued for this return.
- Sorry, we can't accept returns on product on Special Order items.
- All return merchandise must be shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). If we determine that the part was shipped in error by our warehouse, we will either issue a UPS Call Tag or make arrangements to refund the return shipping at published UPS ground rates to your credit card. Please retain your shipping receipts for proof of purchase.
- If the merchandise return requires shipment by truck, you must use the carrier we authorize on the RMA number correspondence we send you. No bus shipments will be accepted.
- Be sure you keep a record of your UPS tracking number. We can't accept responsibility for undelivered returns. You can track your return shipment with UPS online at http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
Why can't I return my item?
Certain items cannot be returned. These items include ORMD or lithium items, books, DVDs, tapes, certain electrical parts, special order or close out merchandise. Please call our Customer Service Team at 757-826-1073 if you have specific questions or needs.
Can I return more than one item at a time?
Certainly. As long as the items you are returning do not exceed 70 lbs or 130 inches in dimensions.
Can I return items from multiple orders?
Yes, but unfortunately you will need to go through returns process for each individual order. Or just call our Customer Service Team at 757-826-1073 for assistance.
How will I be billed for my return?
Most often, our Returns Department will process your return and factor in your shipping cost when refunding a returned item, or when creating a new invoice for an exchanged item.
Who should I call if I have questions about my return?
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at 757-826-1073.
Are there any fees associated with returning an item?
Items that are returned after 30 days are subject to a 15% restocking charge. All fiberglass items returned will be subject to a 15% restocking charge.